1. Thou shalt not wear thy ID badge on thy hip, around thy neck, or anywhere else on thy body.
2. Thou shalt not buy or pack the same exact lunch every day
3. Thou shalt not have a mega commute.
4. Thou shalt not be ignorant of the big picture of what your company and industry does and represents.
5. Thou shalt not leave at closing time on the dot. Show your boss the benefits of flexibility- stay late when you need to, get the OK to leave earlier when you can.
6. Thou shalt not be complacent in thy role or compensation.
7. Thou shalt not complain about coworkers or participate in workplace gossip.
8. Thou shalt not overshare details of thy personal life.
9. Thou shalt take time off and explore thy own creative potential.
10. Thou shalt find work that grows with thee.
(This post is part of our MOST READ series, which preserves posts from the Tiny Apartment Design archives. Credit and copyright goes to original author.)